(877) 483-5853 or Live Chat
12 Inch Monster Bully Sticks Made in the USA is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mellow chihuahhua from Excellent/safe for plaque removal My vet told me to avoid greenies & hyde bones because they are major choke hazards for dogs. Large hard chunks can be easily swallowed.And hard items such as deer antlers can easily crack a dog's teeth.But these bullysticks are safe and chemical free, (unlike greenies), and they keep my dog's teeth clean. They also keep him relaxed all day because he chews on them all day. I also like that they are made in USA.
Date published: 2015-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by horselady1 from Finally I bought these bully sticks in the hope that my giant bred dog wouldn't chew them up in 5 minutes or less. I am very particular about what I give him and am very happy with the 12" Bully Sticks made in the USA. He chewed it about half way the first day and finished it the second day. A record for him!!!
Date published: 2014-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pashah from Excellent! It was awesome treat for my dog. My dog was very excited about it.
Date published: 2014-11-10
5701 Eastport Boulevard, Henrico, VA 23231