How To Clean Dog's Ear: 101 Dog Care Tips- Tip 129
Examining and cleaning your dogs ears in between regular vet checkups is the first step in the prevention of canine ear infections and high vet bills. Here is how to clean a dogs ears properly right at home.
1. Use an ear wash formulated for ear cleaning. It's important to never use undiluted peroxide on your pet's ears as it may cause burning.
2. Soak a cotton ball thoroughly in the ear wash. Squeeze out excess ear wash.
3. Place the cotton ball in your dog's ear and gently rub up and down.
4. Allow your dog to shake off excess moisture. This is important for preventing ear infections.
5. Soak the tip of a cotton swab in the ear wash and run it along the nooks and crannies of your dog's ears.
6. Avoid putting the swab down your dog's ear canal; leave this type of cleaning to the veterinary medical staff. If your dog has chronic ear infections, consult a veterinarian. Chronic ear infections could be a sign of allergies or other problems. If the ear canal looks abnormal, clean only the outside and consult a vet.
Best Bully Sticks News!
Become a Facebook Fan, “Like” our page & Help us reach 10,000 fans.
When we reach 10,000 fan “Likes” all of our Facebook fans will be eligible to enter a giveaway to win a grand prize. We can’t spill the beans yet! The quicker we get to 10,000 “Likes” the sooner you can learn what that grand prize is. Thanks for “Liking” our page.
Best Bully Sticks Now Offering Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping!
Customer Service is #1. You asked for free and flat rate shipping, we listened! All orders over $89 ship free, all under $89 are a flat $6.95.
Give the gift of a good chew. Delicious & all natural, the way nature intended!
A picture is worth a thousand words, or shall we say free bully sticks!
Our photo gallery is growing constantly, please submit a photo of your dog enjoying any of our products to enter our twice monthly contest! Each month we will have a drawing on those customers who submitted pictures to the gallery and a winner will be chosen and posted on the site. The winner will win more bully sticks!