How To Hire a Dog Walker: 101 Dog Care Tips- Tip 121
An active dog is a healthy and happy dog! Whether you take your dog for a brisk walk around the neighborhood, on a jog or adventure hike. Proper exercise ensures your dog stays healthy. However, with the hectic pace of life today, as much as we love our pets, sometimes even the little tasks, like walking the dog, seem difficult to accomplish. It's okay to ask for help and call in reinforcements to carry some of the pet care load. Thank goodness for great dog walkers who come to the rescue!
1. Plan your schedule. Determine how often you can and cannot walk your dog. Once you know how often you'll need extra help you'll be able to find a dog walker available to fill in whenever you won't be around.
2. Word of Mouth. Don't just hire a random person to act as your dog walker. You'll want to invest the time and effort into finding the very best reputable dog walker you can afford. Get recommendations from other dog owners. Ask at your local dog park or speak to all your friends and family about dog walkers they've used in the area.
3. Arrange Meeting. Call dog walkers in your area and arrange to have meetings with those you are interested in hiring. Be sure to give yourself at least three options in case you have reservations about some that you've spoken with.
4. Interview potential dog walkers via phone. Ask a lot of questions of the dog walkers you call. For instance, you'll want to ask how much experience they have, what qualifications they have and how they handle disciplining the dogs. Also, you'll want to know how many dogs they walk at once.
5. Set up meet and greet. Introduce your dog to the dog walkers. This gives you a chance to see your dog's temperament around the dog walkers. As well as allows the dog walkers a chance to determine whether or not they would feel comfortable with your dog.
Ultimately you and your dog both need to feel comfortable with your choice. It is important that you are able to trust your dog walker with spending time with your beloved furry family member. If something doesn’t seem right, listen to your gut instinct. But when you do find the right dog walker make sure to show them appreciation.
Best Bully Sticks News!
Become a Facebook Fan, “Like” our page & Help us reach 10,000 fans.
When we reach 10,000 fan “Likes” all of our Facebook fans will be eligible to enter a giveaway to win a grand prize. We can’t spill the beans yet! The quicker we get to 10,000 “Likes” the sooner you can learn what that grand prize is. Thanks for “Liking” our page.
Best Bully Sticks Now Offering Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping!
Customer Service is #1. You asked for free and flat rate shipping, we listened! All orders over $89 ship free, all under $89 are a flat $6.95.
Give the gift of a good chew. Delicious & all natural, the way nature intended!
Take The Guessing Out Of Gift Giving With A Best Bully Stick Gift Certificate!
But what do you do for the pampered pup or feline that has everything? Hmmm..For the pet that has everything give a Best Bully’s Gift Certificate and take the guessing out of gift giving! This is a great way for you to give that furry special someone in your life or loving pet owner a special gift by allowing them to select the exact products their furry companion are looking for.
A picture is worth a thousand words, or shall we say free bully sticks!
Our photo gallery is growing constantly, please submit a photo of your dog enjoying any of our products to enter our twice monthly contest! Each month we will have a drawing on those customers who submitted pictures to the gallery and a winner will be chosen and posted on the site. The winner will win more bully sticks!