Weekly Drool Recipe: Layered Sweet Potato Frosty Bones
Get ready for a tasty and cool treat! Today Best Bully Sticks is sharing Layered Sweet Potato Frosty Bones from Sugar the Golden Retriever! These frosty snacks are a yummy and nutritious treat that your pup won’t have any problem devouring! Sweet potato and yogurt paired with a chewy dog treat make a great summer snack for any four-legged friend, plus it’s easy to make! Full recipe below!
- Plain Yogurt
- Mashed Sweet Potato
- Honey (optional)
- Sam’s Yams Sweet Potato dog treats
1. Pour some yogurt in the mold, Freeze it for an hour.
2. Add the mashed sweet potato on top of the frozen yogurt.
(Optional: for a creamy texture sweet potato, place the sweet potato in a blender first)
3. Cut a Sam’s Yams Sweet Potato Chewz into a small pieces and place it in the middle before adding the 2nd layer of yogurt.
4. Add another layer of yogurt. Freeze it for an hour (or longer).
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
Thank you to Sugar & mom Rosalyn for sharing this amazing recipe and photos with us!