Weekly Drool Recipe: 3 Ingredient No-Bake Puppy Peanut Butter Balls
Best Bully Sticks knows that sometimes the best recipes are the easiest ones. So, this week is a no-brainer recipe that takes 15 minutes or less, has only 3 ingredients, and you don't have to bake them! It's also a no-brainer that your dog will love them. Not to mention, they're healthy too!
1/2 cup low fat milk
1 cup peanut butter
3 cups rolled oats
1. Combine milk and peanut butter in a mixer until a paste forms.
2. Add oats 1/4 to 1/2 cup at a time. This helps the oats distribute evenly through the mixture. The mixture will be dense.
3. Spoon out and roll into bite-sized balls.
4. Place on a lined cookie sheet (wax or parchment paper.)
5. Let sit in fridge for one hour.
-The mixture can be sticky, so use a gentle pressure when rolling into balls. If you use too much pressure, the mixture can crumble.
-For dogs with allergies, milk can be substituted with other dairy free products.
This tasty and healthy recipe yields 25-30 treats and can last up to two weeks stored in the fridge. We know your dog will love these!! (recipe courtesy of prettyfluffy.com)
Check back next Wednesday for our Valentine's Day themed doggie-licious recipe!!