Spotlight on a Rescue or Charity: We Salute The Anti-Cruelty Society
We are dedicated to spreading awareness about pet related causes such as pet adoption. So we are excited to announce our new Tuesday blog series “Spotlight on a Rescue or Charity”, to pay tribute and honor animal rescue, shelters and charities. These are our unsung heroes across America dedicated to enriching, saving and nurturing the lives of animals in need. We hope you will champion our cause by barking the word about the importance of pet adoption, You can also donate your time and finances to help your local animal shelter, rescue or charity. Be a voice, email us if you know of a deserving animal rescue, non profit or charity that should be spotlighted and recognized. With that said, we are proud to spotlight “ The Anti-Cruelty Society“. Thanks for being the voice against animal cruelty and for saving lives!
About The Anti-Cruelty Society
Founded in 1899, The Anti-Cruelty Society has been on the forefront of animal welfare. The Anti-Cruelty Society has been committed to caring for animals and the community. Since 1999, the beginning of their second century of caring, they have found loving permanent homes for more than 40,000 pets, spayed or neutered more than 61,000 animals and taught messages of compassion and caring for the animals to more than 225,000 school-aged children and community groups.
Building a community of caring by helping pets and educating people.
The Anti-Cruelty Society is committed to caring.
- Provide compassionate care for any animal in need
- Attempt to find a home for every healthy or rehabilitatable dog and cat that comes to us
- Intervene to prevent cruelty to animals
- Partner with the community to educate on animal issues and inspire compassion and respect
- Provide low or no cost spaying or neutering
At The Anti-Cruelty Society we believe:
- In an open door policy – we will not turn away any animal in need
- There are no time limits placed on any animal in our care
- That no healthy or rehabilitatable pet should be euthanized
- The key to pet overpopulation is sterilization
- That education can prevent cruelty, abuse and neglect and promote responsible pet ownership
- If an animal’s quality of life is severely compromised, euthanasia is the humane alternative
How Can You Help The Anti-Cruelty Society?
The Anti-Cruelty Society has provided shelter and medical care for thousands of animals since 1899. Volunteers make their success possible by helping throughout their shelter, veterinary clinic, from home and beyond! If you love animals and are interested in lending a helping hand - you've come to the right place!
Be a voice! Support The Anti-Cruelty Society by “Liking” their Facebook page. Bark the word about their cause, join the fight to end animal cruelty!
Best Bully Sticks News!
Become a Facebook Fan, “Like” our page & Help us reach 10,000 fans.
When we reach 10,000 fan “Likes” all of our Facebook fans will be eligible to enter a giveaway to win a grand prize. We can’t spill the beans yet! The quicker we get to 10,000 “Likes” the sooner you can learn what that grand prize is. Thanks for “Liking” our page.
Best Bully Sticks Now Offering Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping!
Customer Service is #1. You asked for free and flat rate shipping, we listened! All orders over $89 ship free, all under $89 are a flat $6.95.
Give the gift of a good chew. Delicious & all natural, the way nature intended!