Weekly Drool Recipe: Beefy Sweet Potato Animal Crackers via For the Love of Pooch
Best Bully Sticks has another tasty installment of Weekly Drool Recipes for you today! Easy and perfectly snackable for your pooch, Beefy Sweet Potato Animal Crackers from Erica & Mochi over at For the Love of Pooch will have your dog drooling! So break out your animal cookie cutters and get baking!
- 3 C. of whole wheat flour (regular or white)
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 jar of beef and gravy baby food
- 1 jar of sweet potato baby food
- 1/4 C. skim milk
- 1/4 C. water
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, egg, olive oil, baby food, skim milk, and water together. Dough should be stiff.
3. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Using mini animal cookie cutters, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Read more