Best Bully Sticks has another tasty installment of Weekly Drool Recipes for you today! Easy and perfectly snackable for your pooch, Beefy Sweet Potato Animal Crackers from Erica & Mochi over at For the Love of Pooch will have your dog drooling! So break out your animal cookie cutters and get baking!
- 3 C. of whole wheat flour (regular or white)
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 jar of beef and gravy baby food
- 1 jar of sweet potato baby food
- 1/4 C. skim milk
- 1/4 C. water
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, egg, olive oil, baby food, skim milk, and water together. Dough should be stiff.
3. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Using mini animal cookie cutters, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Read more