BBS Product Spotlight: Sam’s Yams Cookies
Sam’s Yams Cookies are a tasty way to keep your dog healthy and satisfied. Grain and gluten-free, these vegetarian dog treats are made from an applesauce and American-grown USDA sweet potato base. Rich in vitamins and minerals, sweet potatoes are a good source of vitamins A and B6, potassium and dog-healthy complex carbohydrates. Unrefined and unprocessed, Sam’s Yams Cookies retain their all-natural nutrition and are truly a delicious and wholesome treat.
Sam’s Yams Cookies are packed with fruits and veggies and are available in a variety of flavors, such as:
- Berry Yammy – filled with antioxidants from ingredients like blueberries and rosehips.
- Pumpkin Cruncher – A perfect fall (or anytime!) treat containing pumpkin and cranberries.
- CranApple Orange – now available year-round, these crunchy cookies boast apples, oranges and cranberries.
- Strawberry Banana – a fruity, low-fat treat perfect for warm spring and summer months.
- Hoppin’ Good Carrot Crunchies – packed with nutrients like beta-carotene and vitamin A.
- Green and Clean – contains natural herbs like parsley, thyme, spearmint and peppermint to help freshen your dog’s breath.
Ideal for dogs small to large, these antioxidant-packed treats are a great-tasting way to keep your dog healthy and happy!