Weekly Drool Recipe: Black & White Cookies via Pretty Fluffy
If you’re looking for a fancy dog treat for an upcoming puppy party or Holiday cookout, look no further! Pretty Fluffy has a great dog treat recipe that looks sophisticated but you can whip up in a jiff! These Black & White dog cookies will have your guests thinking the treats are for them! (You might want to put out a sign just in case.) Keep reading for this week’s installment of the BestBullySticks Weekly Drool Recipe via Pretty Fluffy!
Black & White Dog Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 50g Natural Carob Drops (1.8 ounces or almost a ¼ cup)
- 50g Plain Yogurt Drops (1.8 ounces or almost a ¼ cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
2. Whisk egg and vegetable oil in a bowl.
3. Add the rice flour to the wet ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
4. Roll dough onto floured surface to approximately 1/4 inch thickness.
5. Using a large round cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and place on lined baking tray. Repeat until dough is finished.
6. Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Place on baking rack to cool.
1. Melt the yogurt drops in a small heat safe bowl over boiling water.
2. Once melted use a spatula to spread over one half of each cookie. Allow to set.
3. Melt the carob drops in a small heat safe bowl over boiling water. Once melted use a spatula to spread over the second half of each cookie. Allow to set then serve.
Thank you to Pretty Fluffy for sharing this great recipe and photos!