Weekly Drool Recipe: Gluten Free Cheddar Pumpkin Treats
It’s pumpkin season! Pumpkin patches are springing up in towns all over. BestBullySticks.com knows if pumpkin hasn’t already made an appearance in your meals and desserts already, it will very soon. So don’t leave Fido out! Pumpkin is a great food to share with your pup and dogs love it! It’s chock full of tasty vitamins and nutrients both you and your dog can enjoy! And being gluten-free, these dog treats are extra healthy for your pooch! Whip up these gluten-free Cheddar Pumpkin Treats from Doggy Dessert Chef and get in the pumpkin spirit!
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 cup Oats
1/2 cup Soy Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick. Take a pizza cutter and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces then refrigerate.
Thanks, Doggy Dessert Chef!
Be sure to check out all of Best Bully Sticks Weekly Drool Recipes to find a great homemade treat for your pooch! We’ve got lots of great Fall recipes coming up in the next couple weeks so stay tuned!