Weekly Drool Recipe: Grain & Gluten-free Strawberry Chicken Treats via Doggy Dessert Chef
Have you ever given your dog a strawberry? These tempting little berries are great sources of fiber, potassium, magnesium, folic acid omega-3 fats, vitamins C, K, B1 and B6. Plus, there are sweet treat your dog will love! That’s why BestBullySticks is sharing this wonderful strawberry recipe perfect for spring from Doggy Dessert Chef! Check out the Grain and Gluten-free Strawberry Chicken Treat recipe below!
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries (approximately 3 large strawberries)
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Knead dough into ball and pat onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick, this is a very sticky dough so you wont be able to use a rolling pin and its best to work in small sections. Cut with your cookie cutter of choice.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen squares.
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
Thank you to Doggy Dessert Chef for another great recipe and great photos! Check out more from Doggy Dessert Chef for more great and healthy dog treats. Also browse our entire index of safe and healthy dog treat recipes in our Weekly Drool Recipe category!
For an everyday, scrumptious treat, try an all natural bully stick from BBS!