Weekly Drool Recipe: Peanut Butter Vegan Dog Treats via Pickles and Honey
- 1 C. Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ Tbs. Baking Powder
- ½ C. Peanut Butter
- ¼ C. Unsweetened Applesauce
- ½ C. Non-Dairy Milk (I used unsweetened, plain almond milk)
- ¼ C. Chopped Fresh Parsley, loosely packed (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or lightly grease). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, applesauce, and non-dairy milk. Sift in flour and baking powder and mix well. Fold in fresh parsley (if using).
- Using a cookie dough scoop or heaping tablespoons, spoon dough onto baking sheet. Lightly flatten dough with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Enjoy & Bone Appétit!
Thanks Amanda, Olive & Honey for sharing Pickles & Honey's Peanut Butter Vegan Dog Treat recipe and photos! Check out more tasty treats for your pooch in our Weekly Drool Recipe category! Think of it as your own personal dog-treat recipe box.
For an everyday healthy and natural treat, give your dog a bully stick from BBS!