Weekly Drool Recipe: Peppermint Christmas Chews
Only 13 Days until Christmas! Do your dogs have a treat to leave Santa Paws on Christmas Eve? Try out these Peppermint Christmas Chews from Bunny Roo Beagle’s blog! BestBullySticks.com thinks these are sure to please Santa Paws or any other pup on your Christmas list this Holiday Season!
2 Cups All purpose white flour
1/2 Cup Dry milk
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/3rd Cup Low sodium beef bouillon powder
1 Cup Warm water
1/2 tsp Peppermint extract
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add the eggs, water and peppermint extract. Mix well.
4. Kneed the dough for approximately 2 minutes.
5. Roll dough into small balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Flatten each ball with a fork.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
Bone Appétit & Happy Holiday Baking!