How long do Bully Sticks last?
Bully Sticks can last for up to two years or more from when they are produced and are known as a very hardy product. Our bully stick stock rotates extremely quickly and we can ensure that every stick that we ship will have at least one and one half year remaining shelf life upon its receipt.
As far as chewing time for your pups, this really depends on your breed and their level of aggressiveness when chewing the product. We have found that most of our bully sticks, given to the appropriate sized dog, will last from several hours to several days.
Shop Now for bully sticks
Looking for more information on Bully Sticks? Read the top bully stick questions below:
- What are Bully Sticks?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
- Why are your bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?