What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
Our bully sticks are single ingredient items. The only ingredient that we use is 100% natural free-range cattle pizzle. Some vendors will create manufactured products that look like bully sticks, but are made from all sorts of chemicals. Also, make sure that your vendor does not add any chemicals to their bully sticks to remove odor or preserve the product. A lot of times inferior providers of bully sticks will wash them in chlorine or other chemicals to remove or attempt to cover up the smell of a poorly manufactured product.
That should have answered the question What are Bully Sticks Made from? and What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
Shop Now for bully sticks
Looking for more information on Bully Sticks? Read the top bully stick questions below:
- What are Bully Sticks?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
- Why are your bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?