See other items in this category:
click image to view larger
The Anxiety Wrap
Item #: ANXW
- Anxiety Wrap uses maintained pressure and acupressure to relieve stress
- Also ends or lessens fear and anxiety in dogs
- Comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee and free online support
The Anxiety Wrap
How Does it Work?
The Anxiety Wrap uses Maintained Pressure and Acupressure to relieve stress and end/lessen fears and anxieties in dogs. Created in 2001, it was the first of its kind on the market and invented the category of Pressure Wraps. It's the only patented pressure wrap in the industry and comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee and free, on-line support.
The Anxiety Wrap Is Designed To:
- Target acupressure points on the dog's body to aid in the calming effect from the light pressure of the garment.
- Hit sensitive pressure points on the back legs with the "butt straps" to - Help calm and release tension.
- Provide minimal disruption/discomfort to the dog while providing just the right amount of pressure to affect the nervous system.
- Allow the dog to freely urinate and defecate.
- Vary the amount of pressure through various elastic bands so each Anxiety Wrap can be customized to meet each and every dog's individual needs.
- Allow the "butt straps" to be used in a variety of ways - crisscrossing them, using only one strap, holding the tail down, etc. - to vary the effect.
This is a great way to end anxiety, while not having to medicate your pooch.
Mini (Chest Girth: 16-19", 12-16lbs)
X-Small (Chest Girth: 22-24", 26-30lbs)
Small (Chest Girth: 25-27", 31-40lbs)
Medium (Chest Girth: 28-30", 41-58lbs)
Large (Chest Girth: 31-33", 59-85lbs)