What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
Best Bully Sticks come in a variety of sizes and shapes. The pizzle in its dry and finished form (typically referred to as a Bully Stick cane) can range from 30-38 inches in length. As such, we offer bully sticks from small pieces like bully bites all the way up to full canes that are uncut. Our best selling bully sticks are typically 6” inches or 12” inches in length, and these two sizes tend to be the industry standard for sizing in US dog chews. For some products, we twist and shape them in molds, prior to drying, to create unique shapes and sizes. Typical products that we sell like this are curly bully sticks, braided bully sticks, or bully sticks shaped like pretzels or rings. We have also launched exclusive products like knotted bully stick bones and bones wrapped with bully sticks to create even more unique dog chew options.
Shop Now for bully sticks
Looking for more information on Bully Sticks? Read the top bully stick questions below:
- What are Bully Sticks?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
- Why are your bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?