Elk Antlers & Horns for Dogs
Elk Antlers are a great, healthy, long-lasting chew for your pooch.
No animals are harmed in the collection of our elk antlers because they are naturally shed every year. Elk are typically much larger than deer, so their antlers are bigger and more durable as a dog chew. The trace elements and minerals in elk antlers are an added nutritional bonus.
Elk Antlers are a great choice because:
- They hold up longer than most other types of chews
- They're safe, because dogs grind them down slowly, over time
- They contain beneficial nutrients and nothing artificial
- They have virtually no odor or residue to get on your carpet or furniture
- They're a single-ingredient, natural chew from a renewable resource