Are Bully Sticks For Dogs Safe?
Bully Sticks are completely safe and a healthy alternative to other dog chews out there. Unlike manufactured dog chews, our bully sticks are single ingredient and fully digestible. Rawhide for dogs is still the number one selling dog chew in the US, and we hope to change this because of its poor safety record. Rawhide is extremely difficult to digest by dogs and often becomes lodged in dogs' intestines when trying to pass it. This is why unlike many other vendors either online or offline, we won’t carry it….not even one piece. If you are a new Best Bully Sticks customer, be assured that we test each and every product that we sell and each and every product undergoes a thorough new-product testing panel. We are here to operate a successful family business, but your pet’s safety is of paramount concern to us. Simply put, if we wouldn’t give or use a product with our dogs, we will NEVER present it to you.
Looking for more information on Bully Sticks? Read the top bully stick questions below:
- What are Bully Sticks?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
- Why are your bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?