How Should I Store Bully Sticks?
Our bully sticks are packed and shipped in zip top bags to be re-used time and again. This is a convenient way to store your purchase and preserve the product for a long period of time. Many customers like to store their bully sticks in a freezer to increase the bully sticks’ shelf life and hardness.
If your dog does not finish a bully stick in one sitting, simply stick the uneaten portion in the freezer, and it will become hard again for a tasty treat another day. You should not store your bully sticks in the open or outside to prevent insects from attempting to reach them.
Shop Now for bully sticks
Looking for more information on Bully Sticks? Read the top bully stick questions below:
- What are Bully Sticks?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
- Why are your bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?