How Should I Store Bully Sticks?
We ship and pack all of our bully sticks in zip top bags to be re-used time and again. These are a convenient way to store your purchase and preserve the product for a long period of time. Many people find that storing their bully sticks in a freezer will prolong their shelf life and increase their hardness. We typically give our smaller dogs a 12" inch bully stick and then take it away when it has about 6 inches left. We will then put these half-chewed bullies in the freezer and give them to our dogs the next day. The bully stick will become hard again, and the freezer keeps the sticks fresh. You should not store your bully sticks in the open or outside to prevent insects from attempting to reach them.
Shop Now for bully sticks
Looking for more information on Bully Sticks? Read the top bully stick questions below:
- What are Bully Sticks?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What sizes do Bully Sticks come in?
- Why are your bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?